TwatScape
TwatScape
TwatScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get the fuck off this forums twats.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» help idk how to play
Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:58 am by idatank

» GUYS/GURLS U MUST DOWNLOAD THIS CLIENT.
Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:52 pm by Nigga

» Client problem
Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:25 am by rocket jx

» client not loading please help!
Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:19 am by pr0f green

» sellin lvl 75 rs acc
Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:12 am by pr0f green

» YO 3njoy spec
Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:43 pm by 3njoy spec

» REKO286 AS YOUR NEXT MOD !!! ;)
Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:17 pm by reko286

» we pray void pking (during glitch, we warned him)
Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:11 am by weezy

» prayer help i need help
Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:54 pm by weezy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Fallen ツ
Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. I_vote11Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. I_voti10Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. I_vote10 
I Pk Nubs I
Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. I_vote11Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. I_voti10Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. I_vote10 
Nuzi Adonis
B3st rsmv
anthony
Mike
Lord of pk
k03
Brawler
sarah

Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I Pk Nubs I
Member.
Member.

Point's. : 127

Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. Empty
PostSubject: Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape.   Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Well, I mostly said it in the "Subject".
I really don't know why it was changed but maybe for the best.
Back to top Go down
anthony
Member.
Member.
anthony

Point's. : 76

PostSubject: Re: Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape.   Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:10 pm

well.. mike and hont got into a bit of an argument yesturday. hont was trying to copy mike and was gonna TRY to make his own 508 server while mike was gonna make a 508 on a 525.

ivan and mike got banned form the old forums. which is why we have these now. the name of the 508 on a 525 cache that mike was making was gonna be explorz-scape but people were having trouble logging on the new one. such as me.

so we're jsut back to the 562. and idk if its hte for sure name of it now we might jsut edit the forum saying fatality instead of explorz-scape

p.s: HONTIRIS1 IS A GAY FAGGOT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
https://propane-525.darkbb.com
I Pk Nubs I
Member.
Member.

Point's. : 127

PostSubject: Re: Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape.   Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:13 pm

I actually agree with what you said about Hontiris 1.
He was a "Cock" to Mike/Fatality.
And he didn't even follow the rules himself.
But, I am kinda happy that the 562 is still alive. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anthony
Member.
Member.
anthony

Point's. : 76

PostSubject: Re: Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape.   Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:14 pm

yup. he muted me for a while until mike un muted me. i only acted his friend so he wont ban/mute me again. im good actor Wink

and yes i r 2 gl4d teh 562 r alive >.>
Back to top Go down
https://propane-525.darkbb.com
Brawler
Member.
Member.
Brawler

Point's. : 32

PostSubject: Re: Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape.   Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:48 pm

well if i were you guys i wouldn't backbite try keeping your side comments to your-self or make a hate/love topic that should make things a bit better
Back to top Go down
https://propane-525.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape.   Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fatality is now under the name Exploz-Scape.
Page 1 of 1