TwatScape
TwatScape
TwatScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get the fuck off this forums twats.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» help idk how to play
some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:58 am by idatank

» GUYS/GURLS U MUST DOWNLOAD THIS CLIENT.
some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:52 pm by Nigga

» Client problem
some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:25 am by rocket jx

» client not loading please help!
some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:19 am by pr0f green

» sellin lvl 75 rs acc
some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:12 am by pr0f green

» YO 3njoy spec
some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:43 pm by 3njoy spec

» REKO286 AS YOUR NEXT MOD !!! ;)
some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:17 pm by reko286

» we pray void pking (during glitch, we warned him)
some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:11 am by weezy

» prayer help i need help
some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:54 pm by weezy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Fallen ツ
some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info I_vote11some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info I_voti10some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info I_vote10 
I Pk Nubs I
some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info I_vote11some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info I_voti10some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info I_vote10 
Nuzi Adonis
B3st rsmv
anthony
Mike
Lord of pk
k03
Brawler
sarah

some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info

Go down 
+4
Nuzi Adonis
Fallen ツ
I Haxed I
anthony
8 posters
AuthorMessage
anthony
Member.
Member.
anthony

Point's. : 76

some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info Empty
PostSubject: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:18 pm

im posting some things that WILL be in the server.

FIGHT PITS!

GOD WARS DUNGEON!

BOUNTY HUNTER!

some info on hte server.

there will be pvp armors. and youu obtain them by pvp drops or their will be a monster that will drop.

there will be dragon claws and a tormented demon might be dropping them!

and getting a godsword, this will be fun. you must go to gwd for example for an ags. you have to go to arma boss room. kill it. and you might get the full drop of an ags. or..! you need to get 2 drops. of a hilt. and a gs blade. use hte hilt on hte blade, = armadyl godsword.

im gonna post more info soon.
Back to top Go down
https://propane-525.darkbb.com
I Haxed I
Member.
Member.
I Haxed I

Point's. : 23

PostSubject: Re: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:35 am

Wow, Fight pits and God Wars Dungeon.
Sound good! cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Fallen ツ
Co-Owner.
Co-Owner.
Fallen ツ

Point's. : 152

PostSubject: Re: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:37 am

Yeah it's gonna be like a skilling game sorta i guess. Or strategy.
Back to top Go down
I Haxed I
Member.
Member.
I Haxed I

Point's. : 23

PostSubject: Re: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:38 am

Sounds good !
i already like it. :afro: :lol!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:30 am

It sounds good, But maybe he can try Just try to make Soul wars?:O
Back to top Go down
anthony
Member.
Member.
anthony

PostSubject: Re: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:35 am

this topic should be deleted.. this was usually meant for the 508 on a 525 that we were gonna have..

and soul wars on a 562 would be hard to code >.>
Back to top Go down
Nuzi Adonis
Global Moderator.
Global Moderator.
Nuzi Adonis

Point's. : 91

PostSubject: Re: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:15 pm

But with patience we will achieve that goal.
Says Yoda off of Star Wars
Back to top Go down
anthony
Member.
Member.
anthony

PostSubject: Re: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Lmao nuzi :P but yeah patience is.. needed with a 562 server.. its not like any other one. like a 508 525 etc. its hard..
Back to top Go down
B3st rsmv
Member.
Member.

Point's. : 107

PostSubject: Re: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:51 am

Gwd and fight pits really cool Smile cant wait for it if will be on game :lol!:

Last edited by B3st rsmv on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:02 am

Anthony, Isaid Try ..
Back to top Go down
Brawler
Member.
Member.
Brawler

Point's. : 32

PostSubject: Re: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:10 pm

soul wars and gwd aswell as fight pits may take a while sinces 562's are new but remember have patience but i suppose Bh is alredy done in my opinion just the targets n stuff need to be added
Back to top Go down
https://propane-525.darkbb.com/
B3st rsmv
Member.
Member.

PostSubject: Re: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:30 am

And BH O.o Good pking place :p
Back to top Go down
Nuzi Adonis
Global Moderator.
Global Moderator.
Nuzi Adonis

Point's. : 91

PostSubject: Re: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:09 am

Can't wait for like....A Vps server?

and Anthony you fail xD

You use Godsword shard 1 and 2 on each other..
Then use those 2 on 3...
Then finally use the hilt.
Back to top Go down
B3st rsmv
Member.
Member.

PostSubject: Re: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:50 pm

lol nuzi :p
Back to top Go down
anthony
Member.
Member.
anthony

PostSubject: Re: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:44 am

I L34rn I wrote:
Anthony, Isaid Try ..

this thread was ment for hte 525 server that we were gonna start. but it didnt work out. and i wasnt even talkig about ur post l34rn so gtfo my back please. <3
Back to top Go down
x pur3 x
Member.
Member.

Point's. : 20

PostSubject: Re: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:14 am

Sweet, i miss bh.. it ws fun times
Back to top Go down
Start safen
Member.
Member.

Point's. : 22

PostSubject: Re: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Is the Server rs2hd Or palidino If it was palidino it would be way easier to add more and more stuff with rs2hd you can barely add crap unless u know what your doing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info   some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info Empty

Back to top Go down

some lil things that WILL be in the server. and some info
Page 1 of 1